A Great Use for the flannel "wipes"

Well, lately I have been trying to "go green" even more in the house. I hate buying disposable tissues, but my husband has severe allergies. I loved the idea of using something over again, but didn't like hankies. The germ factor kinda grossed me out. The solution I came up with is to just use the flannel wipes. They work great! The benefits are endless. The major one we've noticed is that they are so soft against the skin. No more raw noses. I used these in the past when my son was sick, but never thought to use them all the time.
They were really easy to set up. I have a can for dirty liners, blotting cloths & face scrubbies in the bathroom, so we just added these to it. I keep a stack in the normal places for tissues. When we use one, we just place it in the dirty laundry. After all my other stuff is dirty and ready to be washed, I wash everything and start over again. No more disposable tissues :) The other benefit is that I used cute fabrics that matched the rooms. (they make a cute decoration in a basket)
My husaband even likes the change! He wouldn't use the same one over and over again, but this way, it's just like a disposable, but washable!

Comments