Cloth Diapers, Coming SOON!

My venture to make and sell cloth diapers is getting closer. I have finally drafted a pattern that works well to fit the shape of my little girl. I am now testing materials & absorbency. I think I am going to sell them as a basic AIO diaper with an added diaper doubler set. This way you can customize to your little one's needs. They would have PUL in them as the waterproof membrane. I can also make them with no PUL but you would have to use a diaper cover.

If anyone is interested in doing a product trial for me, please let me know. I would like to get a few road tested before I actually list them for sale.

Comments

  1. Cool! I'll let my niece know. She has talked about trying cloth with her baby on the way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you still looking for testers? I just found your blog after I bought some cloth pads from you on Etsy. I CD my two little ones and I'm always looking for new kinds of diapers!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment